Before updating from a version 7 or older to a version 8 or newer, it is strongly advised to uninstall the old version, as the files are not installed in the same folders.
After the new version is installed, you should move your data files (images and ".wpa" configuration files) from the "C:\Program files\WPanorama\" folder to the "WPanorama" folder located in your personal folder ("My documents" or "Documents").
If the cookies are not allowed, some functions of this site will not be enabled
If you get an error 403 message when attempting to
download a file, please disable your download manager.
With WPanorama you can display panoramic pictures by letting them scroll horizontally or vertically on the screen. You can use this software to view the gorgeous 360° swiss panorama included with the program,
the 3'827 panoramas available on this site
or your own pictures in .jpg or .bmp format.
Both modules include many features, such as:
- 360° continuous scrolling
- Back and forth scrolling for non 360° pictures
- Automatic detection of 360° panoramas
- Horizontal and vertical scrolling
- Multi-monitor systems support (the scrolling panoramas can span over
- Mini slide show (one sample of it included in the package)
It is possible to display in full screen mode slide shows which aspect ratio
is different from the one of the display
- Mirror function for special interesting effects
- Miscellaneous stretch filters
- Variable scroll increment and speed
- Extensive help with a "Question and answers" section
- Direct access from the programs to the update on the Web
Additional features of the viewer:
- The pictures can be displayed either in a window or in full screen mode
- Possibility to resize the display window by dragging its edges or corners
- A user friendly dialog box allows to easily configure slide shows
- Tools to insert scrolling panoramas into movies by the means of .avi files
and to split the panoramas into several .bmp files
- Possibility to move the picture by dragging it with the mouse
- Panoramas search by keyword on your disk
- Panorama show and display of the whole current panorama with a single click
- Current panorama information display
- Possibility to show on the map the location from where the panorama was shot
- Possibility to superimpose a description to the scrolling panorama in the
- A logo can replace the description in the panorama show
- Possibility to load a panorama by double-clicking on the icon of its configuration
file and to start a panorama show by double-clicking on the icon of the image list file
- Customizable default parameters for the images
- Possibility to associate music (.mid, .mp3 ou .wav files) with panoramas
- Context help and direct access to the questions and answers
Additional features of the screen saver:
- Image list management with individual parameters for each image
- Automatic image change each time the screen saver is triggered
- Automatic image change at a given time interval
- Automatic image change after the panorama has scrolled a given number of times
- Possibility to superimpose a description to the scrolling panorama
- The panorama description can be replaced by a logo
- A panorama show can be exported to the screen saver just by double-clicking
on an icon
- Context help while in the parameters setting panel
When you install the software, both the executable program and the screen saver are installed.
While most of the parameters of the screen saver can be adjusted from its parameters panel, it is possible to set the parameters in WPanorama.exe in real time (with the scrolling picture displayed) and then send them to the screen saver through the configuration files.
If you plan to use the screen saver in a graphic mode other than the desktop mode (default), WPanorama.exe can be used to fine tune the various modes. These settings will be used by both the executable program and the screen saver.
WPanorama has been tested by Download82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.